Here’s five great ways to stay cool and enjoy the last few months of summer and get the most out of Labor Day:
- Lose the electronics – spend quality time with family and friends before the kids go back to school in September. Do fun activities with them while staying cool from the August heat, such as DIY healthy popsicles, infused fruit water, and fun outdoor water games with no pool required.
- Have a campfire– summer is all about making smore’s and bonding with loved ones by a bonfire. End the night sleeping outside the backyard in a tent with your kids or family.
- Host a Labor Day potluck party for friends and family, where people can bring or make their own dishes.
- Relax– Enjoy the last few weeks of summer doing something relaxing outdoors before fall hits, go to a beach, have a picnic in your local park, bike ride.
- Fun Labor Day crafts– great way to spend time with your family making easy and cheap patriotic crafts while staying out of the heat.