From the episode, “Fighting For Your Family”
2 cups artichoke hearts, halved
2 cups fingerling potatoes, halved
4 tbsp grapeseed oil
4 portions red snapper filets (6 oz each)
2 tbsp capers
2 tbsp Niçoise olives, chopped
2 cups Marzano tomatoes
1 bunch basil, chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place fingerling potatoes on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and dress with grapeseed oil. Place in oven and allow to cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
3) Place artichokes on a baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and dress with grapeseed oil. Place artichokes in oven and cook for about 8 minutes.
4) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add grapeseed oil, and cook fish filets over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
5) Remove fish from the sauté pan and place on baking sheet. Place fish in the oven and cook for about 8 minutes.
6) In a separate skillet over medium heat add grapeseed oil, artichokes, fingerling potatoes, capers, and olives. Cook for about 3 minutes.
7) Add Marzano tomatoes, and cook for another 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
1) In a bowl place potato and tomato ragu.
2) Top the ragu with seared fish.
3) Finish fish with chopped basil and lemon zest.