2 tbsp grapeseed oil
2 bunches asparagus
2 lbs fingerling potatoes, roasted and halved
2 spring onions, sliced
8 oz Castelvetrano olives, pitted and chopped
2 cups spring peas, shelled
1 bunch kale, chopped
2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 oz portions
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup white wine
2 tbsp butter
1) In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add oil, spring onions, asparagus, fingerling potatoes, and kale.
2) Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3) Place salmon in the sauté pan with lemon juice, and white wine.
4) Cover the pan and place in a 325-degree oven for 14 minutes.
5) Remove salmon from oven, add butter, spring peas, and olives, allow butter to incorporate into liquid, creating a sauce.
6) Place spring onions, asparagus, fingerling potatoes, and kale in center of the plate place salmon on top.
7) Top salmon with olive and spring pea sauce.
PROTEIN: 27 g
FAT: 14 g
CARBS: 37 g