1 lb fresh wax green beans, ends cut
1 lb sugar snap peas, string removed
6 breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
1 bunch cilantro
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
½ cup grapeseed oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
4 hard-boiled eggs
1) Bring water in a medium sauce pot to a boil. Add beans and cook for 5 minutes
2) Add Snap Peas and cook for another 4 minutes.
3) Place beans and peas in a bowl of ice water to immediately stop the cooking process.
4) Make the dressing. In a mixing bowl add honey, soy sauce, and slowly incorporate grapeseed oil and sesame oil and finish with sesame seeds.
5) In a mixing bowl add beans, peas, and radishes and dress with sesame dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Finish with picked cilantro and half of a hard-boiled egg
PROTEIN: 7 g
FAT: 16 g
CARBS: 10 g