NASHVILLE HOT SAUCE
1) In small saucepan add the hot sauce, butter, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and honey.
2) Over medium heat, whisk them together until the butter is melted and fully incorporated.
3) Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
1) In a mixing bowl add the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill and the chives.
2) Whisk all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
1) In a mixing bowl add buttermilk, hot sauce, and chicken thighs.
2) Marinate the chicken thighs about 5 hours prior to cooking.
3) Pre-heat a deep fryer or an air fryer to 350 degrees.
4) In a separate mixing bowl add flour, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and corn starch.
5) Remove the chicken thighs from the buttermilk. Place into the seasoned flour.
6) Place the chicken thighs in the deep fryer and cook for about 8 minutes.
7) The chicken should be golden brown and crispy and have an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
1) In a pan over medium-high heat add the pita and lightly toast on both sides.
2) Place the pita in the middle of the plate and place the fried chicken on top of the pita.
3) Top the fried chicken with crispy French fries, tomato, pickles, and sliced onions.
4) Finish the pita with ranch, Nashville hot sauce, and crumbled feta cheese.