1) In a blender add shallot, garlic, olive oil, cilantro, parsley, mint, vinegar, lemon juice, and honey.
2) Puree until smooth.
1) In a mixing bowl add mayonnaise, horseradish, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and chives.
2) Combine well and season with salt and pepper.
1) In a mixing bowl combine white cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, and beets.
2) Dress the slaw with harissa paste, rice wine vinegar, and honey and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
SANDWICH & PLATING
1) In a mixing bowl add radishes, cucumbers, sliced onions, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil.
2) Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3) In a sauté pan over medium high heat add butter, grapeseed oil, and hoagie roll, face down. Allow the roll to toast for about 3 minutes or until toasted and light brown in color.
4) Increase the heat in the pan to high and add the shaved beef. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5) Dress the bottom of the hoagie roll with the horseradish mayonnaise.
6) Top the bun with cooked shaved beef and beet coleslaw.
7) Top the beef and slaw with the chimichurri sauce.
8) Serve on plate with beet salad on the side.