1) In a medium pot over medium-high heat add bacon. Allow it to render.
2) Next add onions, garlic, peppers, and zucchini. Allow them to sweat in the bacon fat until the onions are translucent.
3) Add curry powder, thyme, and tomato paste. Cook for about 3 minutes.
4) Deglaze the pan with white wine and allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
5) Add fire roasted tomatoes, chickpeas, chicken stock, and cilantro.
6) Simmer for 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
FOR THE COUSCOUS
1) Add couscous to a large mixing bowl, then add water, sesame oil, honey, and curry powder. Bring to a boil.
2) Pour the mixture over the couscous. Cover with plastic wrap. Steep for 15 minutes and set aside.
1) In a food processor add parsley, cilantro, scallions, mint, garlic, Greek yogurt, and lime juice.
2) Combine well and season with salt and pepper.
1) Pre-heat oven to 350.
2) In a mixing bowl add Cajun spice, Za’atar spice, salt, and brown sugar.
3) Season the chicken thighs with the spice mixture.
4) Place the chicken on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until the thighs reach and internal temperature of 165 degrees.
1) In the middle of a plate place a large scoop of couscous.
2) Top the couscous with a large scoop of chickpea stew.
3) Top the chickpea stew with the roasted chicken thigh.
4) Finish with herb yogurt.