So satisfying you won’t miss the beef.
1/4 cup long grain brown rice
1/4 cup black beans cooked
1 cloves of garlic
1 bulb fennel
1 cup rice flour
1) Cook rice in a pot with 3 qts of water. Add rice to pot after water has boiled, allow rice to cook for about 10 minutes. Cool rice on sheet tray when done.
2) Combine turnips, garlic, fennel, and onion in robocoupe, pulse until minced.
3) Roast the vegetables until tender, in a 350 degree oven. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Puree beans in a robocoupe or in a blender until smooth.
5) Mix all ingredients in a bowl by hand , add rice flour to mixture should be able to be formed into patties.
6) Portion into 2 patties, cook on grill or hot griddle for 5 minutes per side.
PROTEIN: 10 g
FAT: 2 g
CARBS: 95 g