FOR THE SALAD
1lb (16-20) fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 ear corn, grilled and pulled from cob
1 ripe avocado, medium diced
¼ pineapple, medium diced
1 head Boston bib lettuce
1 head romaine lettuce
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 bulb fennel, sliced thin
½ red onion, sliced thin
FOR THE DRESSING
½ cup orange juice
1 thumb ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 egg yolks
1 oz grapeseed oil
1 oz cup chili oil
1) Season shrimp with salt and pepper and place on a hot grill. Cook 2 to 4 minutes each side.
2) In a food processor, add orange juice, ginger, garlic, and egg yolks.
3) Slowly add grapeseed oil, and chili oil.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) In a separate bowl, add pineapple, lettuce, tomatoes fennel, red onion, and grilled shrimp.
6. Dress with 3 oz. of dressing
7. Season with salt pepper and plate
PROTEIN: 36 g
FAT: 25 g
CARBS: 34 g