2 tbsp butter
1 white Spanish onion chopped
2 celery ribs, medium diced
3 carrots, small diced
4 tbsp all-purpose flour
4 cups turkey stock (or leftover gravy)
2 potatoes, peeled, medium diced
3 cups shredded turkey (dark meat preferred)
2 tbsp chopped tarragon and parsley
1 prepared puff pastry square
1 egg, beaten
1) In a medium sauce pot, melt butter, add diced onion and allow to sweat for 4 minutes.
2) Add carrots, celery, and allow to cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Add flour and allow to cook for 4 minutes.
4) Add turkey stock (or gravy) and bring to a simmer. Add potatoes and simmer until fork tender.
5) Brush the pie crust with egg.
6) Bake pie for 20 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees or until crust is golden brown.