Still need a gift for Father’s Day? Here are five ideas to get him cooking this summer.
- Grill – Every dad needs a grill. It gives him access to those summertime grilling “bragging rights” and, for the family, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Summer outdoor or grilling cookbook. Let’s face it, your dad probably reaches for a cookbook as often as he stops to ask for directions. But, I assure you, an outdoor cookbook can change that. He’ll reach for it as often as he does the sports section.
- Full size chef’s apron – its important to have a good apron, especially when bbq is on the menu. PS: Click here if you want to we where you can buy one of these.
- Quality Chef Knife set. Great cooking starts with great knives! This just isn’t an FYI for moms, but for Dad, as well! PS: Click here if you want to know where you can buy one of these too.
- Cooking Lesson Gift Certificate. Does your dad need to improve his mac and cheese making skills? This is just as great of a gift for the experienced cook as well as the aspiring chef. Many local restaurants and culinary skills offer classes.