From the episode, “Restaurant on the Rocks”
1 lb Lumache pasta
12 oz brisket (burnt ends if you have them – see Robert’s brisket recipe HERE)
1 white onion, diced small
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup chopped parsley
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
½ cup English peas
1 cup tomato sauce
3 tbsp bread crumbs
1 cup butter
1) Bring a large pot with seasoned water to a boil.
2) Cook pasta for about 8 minutes. The pasta should be al dente
3) In a sauté pan add onions, garlic, grapeseed oil. Allow onions and garlic to cook. Onions and garlic should be cooked through, making sure to not get any color on them.
4) Add tomato sauce and burnt ends. Bring to a boil.
5) Add butter, pasta, and English peas. Continue to cook for a few minutes.
Finish by plating in a bowl. Top with chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, and grated Parmesan.