From the episode, “Cleaning up in Mississippi”
1 lb Bucatini pasta
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
¾ cup Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup grated pecorino cheese
1 tsp chives
1) Bring 4 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil.
2) Cook pasta, stirring occasionally. Strain just before Al dente strain (about 6 minutes), and reserve ¾ of cup of the pasta water.
3) Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large sauté pan. Toast pepper lightly.
4) Add pasta and pasta water to the sauté pan and bring to a boil.
5) Add remaining tbsp of butter, Parmesan cheese, and pecorino cheese, and incorporate.
6) Serve and garnish with sliced chives.